What A Well-Crafted Estate Plan Can Do For You
Estate plans are developed to accomplish many goals. Some of those goals include:
- Meeting the current and future needs of your family or business
- Planning to reduce future tax obligations
- Benefiting charitable institutions
- Providing for specific needs of beneficiaries, such as education and medical care
- Wealth preservation and asset protection
We develop unique estate plans for Georgia families with small to significant business interests.
Tax And Estate Planning Attorneys With Business Management Understanding
Effectively owning and operating a business, particularly one that is family-owned, involves thinking about the future. At The Peck Group, LC, we give our clients the tools they need to achieve their goals, understand their options and maximize their tax savings.
Attorney Jason Peck works closely with our clients through every step of the process as they form, purchase and develop businesses that require estate and business succession plans. Call The Peck Group, LC, to discuss matters such as:
- Business formation and choice of business entity such as limited liability companies (LLCs), limited liability partnerships (LLPs), corporations and partnerships
- Tax elections for business entities
- Purchase or sale of businesses
- Drafting business contracts and agreements
- Business tax planning
- Business succession planning
From The Basic Will To The Complex Business Succession Plan
Even though we offer comprehensive business and estate planning, many clients also contact us for basic estate planning assistance. This includes drafting, review and amendments of wills, living wills, durable powers of attorney, health care directives and trusts.
Let us discuss your plans. To arrange a free half-hour consultation, call 770-884-6914 or contact us online.